Friday, April 16, 2010

The Verdict


So its Friday, a week has pasted and as the weekend dawns I feel good about my efforts this week. I finished a design contest t shirt and I feel really good about my chances of winning. I stumbled upon a few t shirt designers whose work and story has further inspired me to keep up my efforts and design. One is a line called Paperplates.com and another is Johnnycupcakes.com . While Paper plates seems to be early in its journey Johnny Cupcakes has been around for awhile and has gathered quite a following and his story from the beginning is also very inspiring. And as I continue too on my own journey I know I'll be looking to more designers like these to see how they progress and how their progression can help me along my way. LETS GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment