Thursday, December 23, 2010

FLASHBACK

I recently had the pleasant surprise of seeing a model I've worked with move on to bigger and better things. Her name is Elizabeth Velasquez and she modeled in my first show in like 07 and just a few years later look at her now. I still keep in touch with her on occasion, as she hits me up with behind the scenes images from shoots shes been on. Its great to see her progress and I wish her all the best. What follows is a photo I took of her a few days before our show back in 07 and then there is a behind the scene video as she shot with Mike Ho... CHECK IT OUT!!!

STILL LOOKIN' GOOD

Photobucket

SWAGG X oneSHOTmedia | Elizabeth Velasquez from Director | Mike Ho on Vimeo.


You can follow her on twitter @LizVelasquez or on www.facebook.com/MissElizabethVelasquez and you definitely want check out her portfolio over at www.modelmayhem.com/662411

LETS GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment