Thursday, September 13, 2012

VISION CASTING

Well I hope your here for another VISION CASTING post, but this week I have a little something for you. For those who have been following these post pretty well thank you so much. And so you know we are not against comments. Anyway, for the NEW FOLKS to understand these posts seven pictures are chosen at random from our image folder where anything I deem as cool is placed.

With these seven photos I develop a story of how life should be. What follows is the links from the pass eight weeks of writing. There has been many comments that these stories should have more, more, more, and more. I get that so the link with the most comments below will be continued in the next scheduled VISION CASTING post. So let me know.   Enjoy!









So again, read the weeks and comment below which story needs to continue most and we'll drop that for you next week. Yes.

Also don't forget to check us out at ableabestudios.com


...GO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment