Saturday, January 19, 2013

TOP 3 VIDEOS OF THE WEEK

Well another week has gone by and we are back with this week's TOP 3 VIDEOS OF THE WEEK.  Enjoy!







And on my personal viewing habits I recently screened the film KLOWN, check out the details below.

KLOWN is a film where in order to prove his fatherhood potential to his pregnant girlfriend, Frank 'kidnaps' her 12-year-old nephew and tags along on his best friend Casper's debauched weekend canoe trip.


I seriously underestimaded this films FUNNY, but was trully delighted by the crazy antics of these characters. This Danish language film went beyond the boundaries of any American films to date, but had a HANGOVER type vibe that to be honest KLOWN was much better than HANGOVER 2. I really enjoyed this film and laughed a lot so I give this film 4 stars.




And don't forget to join the blog fun and check out these links Able Abeableabestudios.com, and Able Abe Photography


...GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment