Thursday, March 21, 2013

PHOTO SHOOT FRESH (Gio)

This week's PHOTO SHOOT FRESH feature the gorgeous Giovanna Meza. Giovanna works for a law office in Chico, Ca and her favorite quote is "I know who I am inside and outside, and I know what I want to do. And I will always go with my dreams". -MJ  Take a look at the photos of Gio and check us again next week for another PHOTO SHOOT FRESH.  Enjoy!





This week we have a little something different for you with a debut episode of STYLE HUNT @ New York Fashion Week from the I AM OTHER youtube channel. Enjoy!



And from the cool people over at kaloopy.com here is another steamy dance video.



So don't forget to join the blog and check out these great links Able Abe Z store , ableabestudios.com , and Able Abe Studios .


...GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment