Saturday, April 20, 2013

TOP 3 VIDEOS OF THE WEEK

Thanks, for Closing out another week with us as, we bring you THE TOP 3 VIDEOS OF THE WEEK. Enjoy!










This week's film screening is the film "SUSHI GIRL".

SUSHI GIRL is the story of Fish who has spent six years in jail. Six years alone. Six years keeping his mouth shut about the robbery, about the other men involved. The night he is released, the four men he protected with silence celebrate his freedom with a congratulatory dinner. The meal is a lavish array of sushi, served off the naked body of a beautiful young woman. The sushi girl seems catatonic, trained to ignore everything in the room, even if things become dangerous. Sure enough, the four unwieldy thieves can't help but open old wounds in an attempt to find their missing loot. Written by Kern Saxton

Upon seeing the previews to this film I must say I did get excited to finally watch it. At this point the anticipation began to fade as I got deeper into the film. As much as I was juiced to see this film as it 
started I felt I was watching just another revenge crime caper where everyone dies at the end. No real twist, no real surprises, an interesting plot, but nothing amazing happens to make this a film I'd want to watch again or recommend to a friend. I am a fan no doubt of the genre, but I was hoping for more from SUSHI GIRL than what I got so that is why I give it 2 Stars.




Now don't forget to join the blog and check out these great links Able Abe Z store , ableabestudios.com , and Able Abe Photography.


...GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment