Saturday, June 1, 2013

TOP VIDEOS OF THE WEEK

Thanks for dropping in to another TOP VIDEOS OF THE WEEK. Today we got a wide list of videos, take a look and let us know what your think be it agree or disagree. LETS GO!!!









Today's film screening is the film PAPERBOY.


Eldest son Ward Jansen is a star reporter for a Miami newspaper and has returned home with close friend Yardley to investigate a racial murder case. Younger brother Jack Jansen has returned home after a failed stint at university as a star swimmer. To help give his life some direction, Ward gives Jack a job on their investigation as their driver. But into the mix comes the fiancée of the imprisoned convict who stirs up confusing feelings of love and lust for the young Jack. Meanwhile, Ward and Yardley's investigation stirs up deep-rooted issues of race and acceptance which could cause serious consequences for everyone involved. Written by napierslogs

What initially got me to check out this film was the poster design itself, very ingaging. I even overlooked the fact that Nicole Kidman played a role in it. So intrigued by the poster I began to watch this period piece and was a bit confused by the way the film took to telling the story. I enjoyed Kidman’s performace, but everything else left me wondering what I had got myself into. It definetly is a dark and twisted story, but not enough to get me to watch it again, which is why I give it 2 Stars.





And now don't forget to join the blog and check out these great links Able Abe Z storeableabestudios.com, and Able Abe Photography.


...GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment