Saturday, May 26, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEW #122


Teenagers Zach and Josh have been best friends their whole lives, but when a gruesome accident leads to a cover-up, the secret drives a wedge between them and propels them down a rabbit hole of escalating paranoia and violence. (Courtesty of Internet Movie Database)
SUPER DARK TIMES was a film I hadn’t heard much about, but my interest was peaked due to the trailer. Upon watching it and seeing how the list of events unfolded made for an entertaining romp. I enjoyed how they lead the characters into a twisting winding flood of emotions. I did end up having some questions regarding the series of events, but taking a second look helped me figure it all out, which may be a step I’ll take with future screenings. So for SUPER DARK TIMES I give it 3.5 stars out of 5. 



No comments:

Post a Comment