Saturday, August 31, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #182


Picking up immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is the only survivor of what was meant to be humanity's final stand against the undead. Now, she must return to where the nightmare began - The Hive in Raccoon City, where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse. Written by Screen Gems / Constantin (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

As this was said to be the last in the series of RESIDENT EVIL films having seen all previous ones it was a must to see how they end it in RESIDENT EVIL: FINAL CHAPTER. I never saw this films as filmmaking genius and I had never played the video game the films are based on, but I always found them entreating meshing a zombie type apocalypse with a corporate conspiracy. This time around expecting this to be the final film I assumed a lot of loose ends in the story would be solved. Yet what I found was more of the same as from past films. So for RESIDENT EVIL: FINAL CHAPTER I give it 3 stars of 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment