Saturday, December 28, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #195


A military family takes part in a groundbreaking experiment of genetic evolution and space exploration. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Well the holidays have hit and with all the free time and time with family movies will be watched. Having spent the holiday with my parents many of the films I review wouldn’t be to their liking. So to have a peaceful holiday I let my Mom select a film. As a major fan of Tom Cruise she set out to find a film in the Tom Cruise vein ending up with a Netflix feature called TITAN. The premise seemed interesting and it all seemed promising. Upon watching, it soon became clear this film was not going to deliver the goods with a story that took us nowhere and a character transition into something unrecognizable. So for TITAN I give it 2 of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment