Saturday, August 7, 2010

INSPIRATION

As I watch other brands out there and research how they got started and continue to maintain, prosper, or just stay stagnant I have begun to find my favorites. Much like the story I posted awhile back about Benny Gold, I have been watching another brand called REBEL 8. Definitely a brand inspired by street and the tattoo REBEL 8 has developed overtime and in this video clip we see Joshy D the President/CEO of REBEL 8 talking about his mentor Mike Giant, what is in the name, and how his brand has developed since the beginning. (Source: hypebeast.com)

This is the kinda stuff that inspires me to further develop this brand and to see the success of this company. So enjoy the video and then leave some comments, which we love and check out our store online at zazzle.com/ableabe .

LETS GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment