Thursday, June 14, 2012

VISION CASTING


There she was looking at me. As I got dressed she was looking at me with that look.  I count myself one of the good guys, but sometimes being a good guy could go out the window in moments like this.  I know what she wanted though. She crawled to the middle of the bed lying on her stomach, her curvy ass covered by a section of the bed sheet. Her perfect breasts resting just behind her crossed forearms as she propped herself up with her elbows. The sunlight crept through the drawn blinds and sparkled in her red hair and green eyes. She was looking absolutely stunning at that moment.


I picked up my gold Rolex from the top of her dresser. This watch was a gift to myself for reaching a major milestone of reaching our first hundred thousand dollars, as a studio. I still knew what she wanted as I strapped on my watch and tried to be nonchalant about the situation, but she broke the silence. She asked, “Do you want to have breakfast together? I can get dressed and whip something up for you” I don’t want to say “No”, but I knew if I said “Yes” we’d end up back in bed later and we’d be doing this whole dance all over again and it would be just torturing her and myself. 



I walked up to her, knelt down, brushed the hair from her eyes. She smiled and closed her eyes. I kissed her and said, “You know I got to go. We talked about this last night, don’t make me feel bad ...you know I’d rather stay”. I was ready to leave at that point. I winked at her and I continued,  “I really had a great time”. She smiled blushing a little and replied, “I did, too” playing with her hair. We held each other’s gaze for a beat and I asked, “You’ll walk me out?” Without hesitation she jumped up from the bed taking my arm, walked down to the living room and finally the front door. She pressed her tight naked body against mine and snuggled in, breathing in my cologne that lingered in my clothes. We kissed one last passionate kiss at the front door. I opened the door to go. My light travel bag and camera bag with me the rest of my gear in the rental car outside. She touched me on my chest and I left.


I honestly could have stayed, but it was the right thing to do, so I had time to kill before my flight. I stopped at a nice diner on the way to the airport and had breakfast. I sat down and while I waited for a waitress, I setup my MacBook and checked messages and my itinerary for the next couple of days. My waitress finally walked up to my table with a walk like a runway model, but without all the glamour and fierceness. I ordered my regular weekly breakfast, a breakfast burrito, raisin bran, yogurt, and coffee. She wrote it up and took my menu with proficiency and smiled.



My flight was to Mexico. I’d be meeting up with the rest of my staff for a swimsuit photo shoot for a popular men’s magazine. The featured model was a statuesque blond with curvy features and amazing tits. She was said to be a joy to shoot with, but I’d be the judge of that as this would be the first time working with her.




After the show we were invited to a yacht party, which for me would be the highlight of this trip, as I heard Leona Lewis would be in attendance. I had met her in Paris during our assignment on fashion week six months earlier. We, I, felt there was a connection so it would be good to start something up again if it was really there. Sometimes I think to myself about the perks of this career and lifestyle and realized that even if Leona wasn’t there I’m sure I wouldn’t be alone that night after the party. It’s just the way it is.








fin

...GO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment