Saturday, December 17, 2016

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #55


A band straying into a secluded part of the Pacific Northwest stumbles onto a horrific act of violence. Because they are the only witnesses, they become the targets of a terrifying gang of skinheads who want to make sure all the evidence is eliminated. Written by Aymanati  (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

GREENROOM is written and directed by Jeremy Saulnier, and produced by Neil Kopp & Victor Moyers. For me this was one of those films I heard good things about before even seeing the trailer. Upon seeing the trailer I got a better idea of what this film was going to bring to the table. Then to finally get to see it, man I was tense as fuck. This indeed was or is the type of film I enjoy “the who is going to survive” type that well, could happen to just about anyone given the right situation. Obviously the setting the of this film to me added to the intense drama as a skinhead club/bar would not be a place you’d find my black ass, but hey to each their own. I also thought the performance of Anton Yelchin (Pat) and Patrick Stewart (Darcy) was incredibly believable. So as for GREENROOM I give it 4 stars as an extremely entertaining film.



No comments:

Post a Comment