Saturday, November 18, 2017

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #97


After returning to the criminal underworld to repay a debt, John Wick discovers that a large bounty has been put on his life.  (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Having been wowed by the first John Wick, I was naturally compelled to see the next chapter as well. I would say the novelty of this story of this relentless fashionable hit man the second time around wasn’t as strong, but this is where story is important. In the second chapter we get a bit more of the layers pulled back to the life and lifestyle of John Wick. This is where when I am expecting action and I get a story it draws me into the who this character is. I have also found that John Wick is a graphic novel series, but I am not too familiar with that, but I’d have to say I am looking forward to a chapter 3. So for John Wick 2 I give it 4 out of 5.





No comments:

Post a Comment