Saturday, June 9, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #124


When Jimmy Logan (Channing Tatum) gets fired, he convinces his brother Clyde (Adam Driver) and sister Mellie (Riley Keough) to help him rob the Charlotte Motor Speedway during a NASCAR Race. But they will need the help of Joe Bang (Daniel Craig), a convicted safe-cracker who is currently doing time. All they have to do is break Joe out, blow the racetrack vault, get away with the cash, return Joe to prison, and get Jimmy to his daughter's beauty pageant on time. What could possibly go wrong? Well, there is the Logan family curse . Written by Cinemaniacal (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

The film LUCKY LOGAN was one of those films I intended on seeing in theaters, but it never happened. I did hear good things about it from those who did see it. Upon finally viewing LOGAN LUCKY I felt it was a great amount of quirky and alternative lifestyle view to separate it from the slick gadget infused caper films I seen. I also felt the actor portrayals were on point making the characters really come to life allowing you to stew in a very crafty heist film unlike anything I’d seen lately. So for LUCKY LOGAN I give it 4 stars of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment