Saturday, August 11, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #132


The crown jewel of Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Agent Lorraine Broughton (Theron) is equal parts spy craft, sensuality and savagery, willing to deploy any of her skills to stay alive on her impossible mission. Sent alone into Berlin to deliver a priceless dossier out of the destabilized city, she partners with embedded station chief David Percival (James McAvoy) to navigate her way through the deadliest game of spies. Written by Focus Features (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Having wanted to see ATOMIC BLONDE from the moment I saw the trailer. I was afraid my anticipation would be my undoing, as the film would turn out to be a flop. Upon watching it I was happily surprised as I felt ATOMIC BLONDE was a very stylistic and entertaining film. From the creative direction to the fight scenes everything lead to an interesting story with a twist of an ending. So for ATOMIC BLNDE I give it 3.95 of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment