Saturday, August 18, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #133


Robert McCall serves an unflinching justice for the exploited and oppressed, but how far will he go when that is someone he loves? (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

As a fan of both Denzel Washington and the first EQUALIZER film it was more than a done deal that I be seeing EQUALIZER 2. Upon viewing it on a Tuesday at the theater my expectations were high, but I reserved the chance it may disappoint. For someone not having seen the first film there wasn’t much overlap in the sense that you’d need to see the first installment before this one. That said, I do feel the first film had more bite and that might very well be due to it being something “new”, but at the same time I don’t think EQUALIZER 2 did enough to make this more memorable than the first. So for EQUALIZER 2 I give it 3.5 stars of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment