Saturday, January 19, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #151


Follows an old-money family still dealing with the death of its youngest daughter several years later. While honoring the daughter's death, a long con, an axe-wielding serial killer, and a vengeful ghost all coalesce in the same night to target the family. Everyone in the family has a secret, nobody wants to face what they did, and for someone to survive, the truth needs to come out - sooner than later. Written by Tiboriyo (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

DENENTIA 13 was film I was using as a study into the filmmaking process based on its background of being originally written by Francis Ford Coppola. Upon watching it I was taken by its location of this castle. The story seemed familiar, but at the same time it zig where other film in its vein zagged. I felt it also could have been cast better, but I doubt it would have made that much more of a difference. In the end, I learned what I needed yet for DEMENTIA 13 I give it 2.75 of 5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment