Saturday, February 2, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #153


A tragedy that tells the story of murder, sex and redemption against the backdrop of a dead-end town. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

I don’t remember when I was turned onto watching the film RAIN, but upon watching the credits I saw, it was executive produced by Martin Scorsese one of my favorite directors. As I watched this gritty tense small town story I could’nt not be reminded of the small town I once lived in. The need for something more or even something new was prevalent in those times and were strong aspects of this film. Also the past and its hidden tales that came out as they did in this film. I really liked the grittiness the film had and the twisted story it portrayed. I wished I’d had time to have given this film a second viewing, but for RAIN I give it a 3.75 stars of 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment