Saturday, February 9, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #154


To pay off his debt as a gambler, a man drags his sister and step-brother into a life of crimeand a violent war between rival gang lords. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

When you think of ganster films you realize they are not all created equal. In this film RICH & FAMOUS we focus on the Chinese mafia, or better known as the Triad. I have always found these types of films greatly intersting and this was much the same. I am sure seeing Chow Yun Fat  in the list of actors also caught my attention, but the film itself was  entertaining. It had a story unlike what I expected, but some of the acting performances made it fall a bit off point. There is a part two entitled TRAGIC HERO, which I am hoping I can find a copy and continue the saga. So for RICH & FAMOUS I give it 3.5  stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment