Saturday, March 16, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #159


A woman known as The Nurse (Jodie Foster) runs a high-security, members-only hospital for high-rolling criminals in Los Angeles. When a bank robber (Sterling K. Brown) brings his injured teammates along with $18 million in jewels there, both mob boss Wolf King (Jeff Goldblum) and the police follow. With the hospital under siege, The Nurse, her orderly (Dave Bautista) and her other criminal patients have to defend themselves. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

It has been a long time since seeing a film that the trailer really got me excited. I’m not necessarily saying HOTEL ARTEMIS was that film, but the premise and seeing the actors attached did. Upon finally getting to see it my feelings were mixed thinking the story was going in another direction. Was I entertained, yes. Did I like how it was set in a futuristic rioting world, yes. Yet at the same time if felt familiar like I had seen something like this before, enter John Wick 2. So for HOTEL ARTEMIS I give it a 3.5 of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment