Saturday, October 24, 2020

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #231


A soldier introduces himself to the Peterson family, claiming to be a friend of their son who died in action. After the young man is welcomed into their home, a series of accidental deaths seem to be connected to his presence. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

THE GUEST is directed by Adam Wingard, written by Simon Barrett, and produced by Keith Cadler.
Having pasted up view this film for some time, I finally gave it a chance when hearing some good things about it from a friend.

As I watched, I could tell things weren’t right for what reason I didn’t know. So as I watched on, I found this film had you thinking one thing, and it goes another. This could be a great Halloween movie if you are into that kind of thing.

In the End: I found myself entertained with a satisfying ending; at least, in my opinion, that may lead to more? So for this film, I give it a 3.5 of 5 stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment