Thursday, August 9, 2012

VISION CASTING


So we are back again with another VISION CASTING. We think this is a pretty good one, let us know what you think.   Enjoy!

The magical moment came and went. The moment this time was for Marie Fuentes and her Couture Hair designs. I had realized over the years that with as much work and planning that went into these shows, there was only a fleeting space of time where all eyes are on you or your work. That was the lifestyle I had carved out for myself and it was now an everyday reality.


The art space was packed to the walls with people and overflowed to the outside of the gallery where the reception was to take place. Amber glowing lights hung from the tree branches setting the mood as the dj’s selection of ambient instrumentals was the soundtrack to the interplay of well dressed guests, artists, and socialites sipping Ace of Spades champagne. 


I had become a fixture at these events, as it was my gallery, and it was backing Marie’s latest creative endeavor. I had also been on the hunt of finding artists, designers, and photographers, convincing them that to do a show with me would be in their best interest. This was the inevitable next level for me, as it kept me young at heart and mind and everything I did relevant, as I was the man to know.

I was a little dressed down for this event wearing a fresh pair of Japanese denim jeans, an Able Abe vintage white v-neck Roman solider print a black Marc Jacobs motorcycle jacket, my Brietling Navitimer Cosmonaute watch on my wrist and a pair galaxy Kobe 4s on my feet. I was excited for the whole event and everything seemed to be going great. I moved through the crowd looking to catch up with some familiar characters and find Marie and her girls for our post show drink, and that is when I saw her.


She was the only one not moving, not talking to anyone, or fucking with her phone, as she stood off by herself against a gallery wall. She wore a royal blue dress that came down to the flirty middle of her thighs, a matching red leather jacket and purse. Her hair in a loose bun on the top of her head with poppy red suede open toed heels. And she just continued to stand there. I watched, thinking at any moment she’d be accompanied by her boyfriend or at least a few people she came with, but no one showed up. I was amazed at how someone dressed so vibrant could be so alone.


I found Marie and her girls posted up at one of the plush leather seating areas. I gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek, I was really proud of her and am always impressed with her energy and creative passion. It was always a joy working with her. I surveyed the lovely ladies with her and most I knew and greeted with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Those I hadn’t met, I introduced myself and kissed their hand.

The party began to pickup as a wave of late arrivals came through. At that point, I grabbed a champagne flute off the tray as a waiter walked by. I moved to another level of the gallery where I could see the entire reception below when my phone rang. Seeing whom it was I debated not to answer, but in the split second I clicked it on, “Hello?” It was Kimberly and Okoye calling for directions to the gallery. Not being able to hear clearly where they were or where they were coming from, I made my way to a nearby exit that would lead me to the quiet I needed to get them the information. As I hung up with them walking back to the exit reaching, for the door handle the door opened. It was the girl I saw earlier standing by herself. I was pleasantly surprised, yet I stumbled on what to say to break the ice. I held the door open letting her walk out. “Leaving already?” I asked she looked at me half smiling. I then told her how much I loved what she was wearing. I must have sounded like a write up on a fashion blog, as I had become accustomed to knowing the details; it was my work. Still she just gave me a half smile. I introduced myself and stretched out my hand to shake hers and get her name. When she finally spoke in a soft broken English pattern, she told me her name was Nausami from Japan. She smiled as she said it. From that moment it was like the spotlight went on in my head, and she was the main attraction. Anyone who knew me knew I was into all things Japanese be it the culture, fashion, food, or women. We quickly began to find a way to converse, as I helped her finish sentences in English. She went on to explain how she had gotten here and what she thought about the show. We then sat at a bench; I had run back inside for a bottle of champagne and two glasses so we could drink. Back at the bench, she began asking questions about myself, who I was, what I did, but all I wanted was to hear her talk watching her pink pouty lips contort as she searched for the words in English. We went back and forth talking for a couple of hours.




The party was still going, as it should. I had learned a little Japanese, but not enough to conversate with a born speaker, but I gave it a go. The champagne had done its work. We were both feeling a little tipsy, so I asked if she wanted to see my place. She was willing and abliged me. We moved to my car, a pearl white Lexus, parked out front and drove up the hill to my place. She was amazed at the layout saying it in Japanese and searching for the words in English. She was so fine, long lashes and big brown eyes that put you in a trance. We got inside and I gave her the tour of the place. I then fixed us another drink and moved out to the deck looking out at the city lights below. She kicked off her heels revealing her exquisite toes and feet, another weakness of mine. I moved closer and picked up one of her shoes. They were Jimmy Choo’s. She indeed had great taste.  I asked her what she thought of America, as I set my drink down and took her left foot and then her right and put them across my lap and began massaging the soles of her feet. She told me America is like the place where anything can happen. If you will it enough it will come true, but she went on to say that if you miss your moment, you might not live long enough for it to come around again. I was so in tune to what she was saying that I found myself gripping and caressing her thighs and sliding my hand up under her dress ever so slightly, gradually moving further up her legs. She watched me with anticipation not saying a word. She parted her pouty lips as if she was preparing to say something, looking me intently in the eyes. She spread her knees apart, she was as natural as they get and very ready. I took it upon myself to translate her gaze and posture and took her right there.

The next morning I awoke with the sunrise through my bedroom window to see Nausami still asleep. I was still in awe of her exotic beauty, her hair tussled and thrown across the pillow, her arching back and curvaceous ass. I found her to be the most interesting person at the reception because she was standing all alone confident in her skin. Maybe exiting that door was her moment to be in the limelight or maybe it was mine. Whatever the case, as I looked at her sleeping there in my bed, the only thought in my head was to gently wake her so I could seize her for another day.  



...GO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment