Saturday, June 18, 2016

NETFLIX & CHILL #33


Tripp ('Patrick Dempsey') walks into a bank to get some change and ends up as a hostage to two bank robber-teams, robbing the bank he is at. In an almost Sherlock Holmesian way he has to solve this Agatha Christie inspired mystery and win the girls (Ashley Judd) heart. But not everything is at it seems, and there are many twists and turns in this comedy. Written by Nali (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

FLYPAPER is directed by Rob Minkoff, written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, and produced by Mark Damon, Moshe Diamant and Peter Safran. I saw the premise to this film to be very interesting. Along with its cast of actors I was feeling like this ensemble piece could be rather good. Upon watching it I quickly became disappointed as the film became a wacky whom done it caught up in a bank. There were moments that made me laugh, but even with the delighted reprieve I felt the story was sloppy and the ending not much of a surprise. So for FLYPAPER I give it 2 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment