Saturday, August 6, 2016

NETFLIX & CHILL #40



A young Spanish woman who has newly moved to Berlin finds her flirtation with a local guy turn potentially deadly as their night out with his friends reveals a dangerous secret. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

VICTORIA is directed by Sebastian Schipper, story by Sebastian Schipper, Olivia Neergaard-Holm, and Elke Frederik Schulz, and produced by Catherine Baikousis. This is a film that I knew little about before watching it. I had read the story synopsis and that is where I was hooked. Upon seeing the film I was enthralled from there it’s one shot format was intriguing and sense of how to tell the story was as well very entertaining. As they story progressed I felt myself being so involved in the story that I couldn’t take my eyes away. This was a fantastic film so I give it 4 stars   ...GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment