Saturday, September 3, 2016

NETFLIX & CHILL 44


Locked up for a minor crime, 19-year-old JR quickly learns the harsh realities of prison life. Protection, if you can get it, is paramount. JR soon finds himself under the watchful eye of Australia's most notorious criminal, Brendan Lynch. But protection comes at a price. Lynch and his crew have plans for their young protégée. Upon release, JR must help secure Lynch's freedom, staging a daring prison break. As a reward, he's invited to join the crew as they plan a gold heist that promises to deliver millions. However, as things start to go wrong, a deadly game of cat and mouse ensues. JR finds himself unsure of whom he can trust and on a collision course with his former mentor. Written by Anonymous (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

SON OF A GUN is written and directed by Julius Avery and produced by Tom White. Being the film started off in prison and not that I’d like to visit, but I have always found these stories from here to have a high level of intrigue for me. This film had it as well and I think it used the setting well to develop the story and also make a statement that it was a place you wouldn’t want to visit. As for the story I think it was interesting and held my attention through out. I really can’t say much more than that in that since watching nothing has really stuck with me from the film making it somewhat forgettable. So for SON OF A GUN I give it 3 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment