Saturday, January 7, 2017

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #56


Soon after leaving her fiancé Michelle is involved in a car accident. She awakens to find herself sharing an underground bunker with Howard and Emmett. Has she been saved from an apocalyptical event as Howard & Emmett tell her or are their other motives for her being held against her will? (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

My first introduction to this film was a shortened trailer I caught on YouTube hyping its release. From that point I dreamt up my own storyline wondering if this coming film would be a continuation of the monster epic I was already a fan of. To my own surprise it was it was a tangent from the original storyline within in the same time. I felt it was an interesting take truly some tense moments. In the end I was left with an anticipation of what stories could come next, which is good. So for 10 Cloverfield I give it 4 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment