Saturday, February 11, 2017

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #61


The Barber, examines two men fixated on what triggers the enormity of evil: a father whose life is destroyed in pursuit of a killer, a son caught in a deadly charade as he tries to unravel his father's obsession. Written by Anonymous (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Having had this film recommended by a colleague and having seen the trailer the pick was already on my list of films to watch. Having the understanding the film was kind of like a who-done-it type film I had myself in the mood. Upon watching it I found the film to be a bit more than that, which was a pleasant surprise. The layers of suspense and drama added to the film made it that much more enjoyable and the sly and yet cold performance of Scott Glenn was very impressive and I would recommend this film to a friend if it came down to it. So for The BARBER I give it 3 ½ stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment