Saturday, February 25, 2017

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #63


A just paroled white supremacist and his ruthless girlfriend kill a cop and take an African American family hostage. Meanwhile, Sobecki, the heavily tattooed supremacist leader who oversees his criminal empire from behind bars, is not thrilled when he learns of his charge's screw-up. The patriarch of the family, an ornery ex-con himself, must rely on his wit and understanding of the racist mind to find a plan to free his family, but not before he confronts his own brand of bigotry and anger. Written by Cas (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Having a friend recommend this movie I took the extra effort to watch the trailer before committing to anything. Not much of a fan of films based on real life stories I took this one in, as I was not familiar with the story. Understanding what the subject matter would be dealing with I put myself in the position of viewer taking in the story that unfolded before my eyes. In the end I was greatly entertained as you can imagine a story like this would have many tense moments that balanced out the social experiment of sorts and made for a very well made film. So for SUPREMACY I give it 3 ½ stars and I would recommend this film to a friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment