Saturday, April 1, 2017

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #68


Dave Chappelle gives his usual skewed insight into the topics of race, technology, OJ Simpson, and more in a stand up special filmed in Hollywood.

Being one who can still remember the days where the Dave Chappelle and the Chappelle show was at its height. Then to live through the fall out of Dave leaving the show and turning down all that money I thought I’d never see the day where he’d come back to stand up or comedy at all. I am excited and happy that the day has come, as through Netflix they will be releasing 2 specials of him doing what he does the best, which is make people laugh. Having only viewed the first special THE AGE OF SPIN I’d have to say he is still one of my favorites. The way he mixes humor and current affairs is something to see. Understanding these specials were shot a few years back and just not released we find Chappelle tackling topics like the election, race relations, and even the Bill Cosby situation. I had a great time watch the return of David Chappelle’s THE AGE OF SPIN and I would recommend this to any of my friends. So for THE AGE OF SPIN I give it 4 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment