Saturday, February 3, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #106


Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when a pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers and her true destiny.  (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Having watched Wonder Woman the TV show back in the day I knew of the super hero character, but never having read any of the comics I was unfamiliar with her back-story. Before getting a chance to watch the film I was hearing rather good reviews from friends as well as the media. Upon actually seeing the film I had maybe a different take. I felt there was a lot of back-story that seemed, being unfamiliar with the WONDER WOMAN story, a bit had to follow. I also felt that there were a lot of things unexplained, which I understand will possibly come out in future JUSTICE LEAUGE films. So for WONDER WOMAN I give it a 3 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment