Saturday, February 17, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #108


Six astronauts aboard the space station study a sample collected from Mars that could provide evidence for extraterrestrial life on the Red Planet. The crew determines that the sample contains a large, single-celled organism - the first example of life beyond Earth. But..things aren't always what they seem. As the crew begins to conduct research, and their methods end up having unintended consequences, the life form proves more intelligent than anyone ever expected. Written by ElDiomedes  (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

So it seems I’ve been on a real Sci–fi kick recently, but it is more me catching up on some mainstream film that I didn’t go see in the theaters. This week it is LIFE, and upon seeing the trailer for this film I saw the need to watch it as it had some very intriguing elements. Of course, the storyline seemed very familiar and to see what or how they’d make it seem “new” was also part of the draw. Upon finally seeing it my assumptions were correct, with the only original thing being how the “creature” was developed. I don’t think this was a bad film, definitely entertaining, but I enjoyed this film more when it was called ALIEN. So for LIFE I give it 3 stars out of 5.   



No comments:

Post a Comment