Saturday, September 29, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #139


When an elite crime squad's lead detective investigates the disappearance of a victim on the first snow of winter, he fears an elusive serial killer may be active again. With the help of a brilliant recruit, the cop must connect decades-old cold cases to the brutal new one if he hopes to outwit this unthinkable evil before the next snowfall. Written by Katrina L. Harrison (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

I don’t know what it was but from the beginning of the film SNOWMAN was just tuned out. I am all for a crime thriller, but this one just did not have the bite I was looking for. Visually the film looked great with several majestic locations, but that was for me the one redeeming factor as I felt the acting performances were mediocre at best. So for SNOWMAN I give it 2 stars of 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment