Saturday, October 6, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #140


Evacuation of Allied soldiers from the British Empire, and France, who were cut off and surrounded by the German army from the beaches and harbor of Dunkirk, France, between May 26- June 04, 1940, during Battle of France in World War II. Written by Harvey (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Being a fan of war movies I felt DUNKIRK was right up my alley. I will say as many times as I saw the trailer it did confuse to what this film was really about. So upon seeing it I realized the predicament and was further enthralled. As a Christopher Nolan film it truly shows his handy work in the pacing and in the way the story is told. I did feel this film might not be as action packed as other war films, but it does make for a tense situation through out. So for DUNKIRK I give it 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment