Saturday, October 27, 2018

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #142


In the Town of Derry, the local kids are disappearing one by one. In a place known as 'The Barrens', a group of seven kids are united by their horrifying and strange encounters with an evil clown and their determination to kill It. Written by Emma Chapman (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Not being one much for horror movies I found myself intrigued with the hype surrounding the remake of IT. Having never read a Stephen King book I was not familiar with his storytelling style. Yet as I began watching IT I could see how people could eat this up. From the creepy clown to the scare fest of elements seen by the characters, yet I felt it all was a little under whelming. Many times the book comes off better than the films and in this case I think that might possibly be true. So for IT I give it 3 stars of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment