Saturday, June 15, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #172



The spaceship, Starship Avalon, in its 120-year voyage to a distant colony planet known as the "Homestead Colony" and transporting 5,258 people has a malfunction in one of its sleep chambers. As a result one hibernation pod opens prematurely and the one person that awakes, Jim Preston (Chris Pratt) is stranded on the spaceship, still 90 years from his destination. Written by Eirini (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

The film PASSENGERS (2016) has a very interesting premise that truly wet my whistle anticipating an entertaining movie. Upon watching my sense of where this film may end up seemed rather predictable realizing there really was only two actors for the greater part of the film. I did find PASSENGERS entertaining, but with the number of film set in space with varying story lines I feel this one gets lost with not many memorable scenes. So for PASSENGERS I give it 2.5 stars of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment