Saturday, June 22, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #173


A New York cop and his wife go on a European vacation to reinvigorate the spark in their marriage, but end up getting framed and on the run for the death of an elderly billionaire. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

As a fan of Adam Sandler I can admit I haven’t seen all his films. Yet the opportunity to watch his latest Happy Madison production also starring Jennifer Aniston called MURDER MYSTERY came about and I took it. The story of course wasn’t much of a surprise playing out much like your typical who done it. On the other hand the hope that Sandler & Aniston comedic timing and pairing would work adding to the film. Overall MURDER MYSTERY was in my consideration family watching entertainment as it lacked a lot of the type gags and laughs we’ve come use to in Sandler films. So for MURDER MYSTERY I give it 2.5 of 5 stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment