Saturday, September 28, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #186


After a global apocalypse, an android called "Mother" is responsible for repopulating Earth using a collection of embryos stored in an underground failsafe bunker. Her teenage daughter, who she raised from an embryo, is submitted to classes and tests to assess her development as human being. When the daughter finds a mouse inside the base, she suspects that the outside is no longer contaminated. One day, she sees a wounded woman outside the base and lets her in. Soon she learns something that will affect her relationship with Mother and which will change her forever. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, edited by JFairweather (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Always a lover of a good Sci-fi flick and I AM MOTHER caught me with a very interesting premise. Being it was the idea of this film that got me I had to see how this story would play out. Upon watching I found myself watch a film that for a majority of the film played like a stage play and develop into something more. As the premise was the major part that drew me to this film how the story developed kept me intrigued through out and even threw me for a loop. So for I AM MOTHER I found it entertaining and would recommend it with 3 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment