Monday, January 20, 2020

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #198


After losing Vanessa (Morena Baccarin), the love of his life, 4th-wall-breaking mercenary Wade Wilson aka Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) must assemble a team and protect a young, full-figured mutant Russell Collins aka Firefist (Julian Dennison) from Cable (Josh Brolin), a no-nonsense, dangerous cyborg from the future, and must also learn the most important lesson of all: to be part of a family again. Written by ahmetkozan (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

Having now had my introduction to DEADPOOL I only thought it would be appropriate to take in 2018's DEADPOOL 2.  In my first experience, I think I didn’t quite get the draw to this character. I never read the comic and didn’t understand the universe Deadpool existed in, but after the first film and now the second I feel I get it a bit more. I would go even further saying that my sensibilities for Deadpool broadened so much that I had some laughing fits this time around that kept me engaged as well as entertained although the film itself was rather mediocre. So for DEADPOOL 2, I give it 3 of 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment