Saturday, May 13, 2017

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #72


Libya, 2012. At an unofficial CIA base in Benghazi a group of ex-military contractors are providing security. In the aftermath of Gaddafi's downfall a power vacuum exists and the climate is volatile. Military weapons are freely available. The US Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, makes a visit to the area, staying in a compound near the CIA base. On the night of 11 September, 2012, the Ambassador's compound is attacked by hordes of heavily armed locals. The only forces willing and able to defend it are six CIA contractors. Written by grantss

Now that the political climate has changed and whether or not you like Trump there was a story that caught my attention, which was also a film. That film is 13 HOURS. Upon watching it I found myself better understanding why this was such a hot topic. Based on a true story this is not your typical war story and in that aspect one should be prepared. I myself felt the film and actor portrayals were rather solid and would recommend the film to a friend. So for 13 HOURS I give it 3 ½ stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment