Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FILM REVIEW

As I wait for Hollywood to release some summer films I'd really like to see, my Netflix subscription has come in pretty handy. Over this past weekend I watched a film I've been meaning to watch for some time now, but never thought I'd enjoy it. The film is entitled "The Vicious Kind".

This film takes you on a journey where A man tries to warn his brother away from the new girlfriend he brings home during Thanksgiving, but ends up becoming infatuated with her in the process. This film was Written & Directed by Lee Toland Krieger, Produced by Lee Toland Krieger, Tim Harris, and Lindsay Lanzillotta, Cinematography of Bradley from the studio 72nd Street Productions in 2009. The Cast had no real big names, but some you may be familiar with like Adam Scott, Brittney Snow, and J.K. Simmons.

I was pleasantly surprised by this film. A huge fan of moral journeys and the such I figured one thing was going to happen and then something else would occur, so it was very unpredictable and I enjoyed that. This film was also very well acted and the intimacy of the visuals were incredible. The pace of the film was also very good with the film running 92min. I would watch this film again so I give it 4 STARS

Photobucket

Official Film Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment