Saturday, July 30, 2011

THURSDAY NIGHT MARKET: STREET STYLE EXPERIMENT #3 RECAP

For our third installment of Chico Street Style at the Thursday Night Market we have two lovely native Chicoians Crystal and Roxy (I hope I spelled your names right ladies).

I spotted these ladies earlier in the evening, but as the night moved along there they were again and I couldn't miss my 2nd chance for an interview so I moved quickly asking if I could speak with them for a minute.

Photobucket

Both women work in the Health Care field and look absolutely amazing in colorful sarongs, with one of the sarongs being purchased in Mexico the other here in Chico. And check out their purse game one for looking cute the other is practical for carrying things purchased at the market is always a good look.

Photobucket

Photos by Kaitlynn Hess.

Crystal and Roxy are fans of the earth friendly laid back vibe Chico has as dressing all in name brands is not in their sense of style. I really loved both looks as they stood out in a crowd and sparkled up close with the great pairing of sandals, earrings, and bracelets.

And if you haven't heard check out Able Abe Clothing here in Chico at KONJO 112 west 2nd street next to Naked Lounge.

Until next post and next Thursday... Enjoy!

GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment