Saturday, May 11, 2019

MY NETFLIX MOVIE REVIEWS #167


Sidney Hall finds accidental success and unexpected love at an early age, and then disappears without a trace. (Courtesy of Internet Movie Database)

I can’t quite remember when I first saw the trailer for THE VANISHING OF SIDNEY HALL. That being said for it to end up on Netflix query at some point it hit my radar and found its way onto my list. Upon watching it became clear to me that this is a film worth watching twice as this love story is told in non-chronological order. As much as that may be hard to follow, for some, it is really what makes this film a standout not revealing too much to early so that you ask the “question” and soon the answers are revealed. So for THE VANISHING OF SIDNEY HALL I give it 4 stars of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment